PINNACLES DAY - DATES
Dates: Flexible with dates between March & December
Cost: $368.00 pp
Non Photographer companion welcome
Take 5% off of the total costs of any tours when you sign up for 2 participants or more tours* (*conditions apply, not valid with any other offers, applicable only for direct online bookings)
Escape the busy tracks and experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn how to shoot dramatic scenery from sunrise to sunset, and capture some of Australia most breathtaking landscape along the coats. This Pinnacles photo tour is offered as a stand-alone tour with option to add a pre – Perth tour extension or a post Extended tour down WA’s Southwest or Geographe Bay & Margaret River Region. It is a perfect tour to include a non-photographer companion.
Observers/ non-photographers companions can either tag along while you are out taking photographs, or do their own exploring of the surroundings and we’ll all meet up in the evenings to share a few stories of the day’s events.
On the water ‘Sea Lion Tour’ $60 pp / 2hrs. Full payment at booking is required to secure your spot.
What is included?
- A unique itinerary to the Pinnacles specially designed for photographers
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack, incl. 2 bottles of water pp
- Fresh local produce (Cray Fish/ fish n chips) for lunch in Cervantes
- Comfortable air conditioned 4WD/ Bus
- All entrance fees to exhibits, national parks & locations that we visit for photography
- Martial’s expertise in guiding and photographic instruction
Level of physical difficulty: 2 out of 5
This Pinnacles Full Day Tour starts in Perth and finishes in Perth. It is suitable for beginners and experienced photographers of all ages. A moderate level of fitness is required (some walking).