Wildflowers - Dates
Dates: Flexible with dates between July & November.
Cost: $368.00 pp
Non Photographer companion welcome
Take 5% off of the total costs of any tours when you sign up for 2 participants or more tours. (*conditions apply, not valid with any other offers, applicable only for direct online bookings)
Observers/ non-photographers companions can either tag along while you are out taking photographs, or do their own exploring of the surroundings.
What is included?
Nature, Landscapes, Wildflowers, Architecture and History
- Dare to go manual Vs Auto settings, when to change
- Working with available light [read and understanding the light]
- What lenses should I use ?
- Camera settings for macro photography
- Camera settings for landscape photography
- Camera settings for nature photography
- Image composition, the golden rules and breaking them – Understanding your camera
- Reading the histogram and how to fine-tune it?
- Depth of field, be in control
- Adjust the exposure in relation to your subject?
- Capturing raw
Level of physical difficulty: 2 out of 5
Wildflower Day Tour starts in Perth and finishes in Perth. It is suitable for beginners and experienced photographers of all ages. A moderate level of fitness is required (some walking).