Cinque Terre - Photography
Landscape, architecture, Sunset & twilight photography
In addition to great daily urban photo opportunities and night excursions, we will also touch on the following photography topics, including:
- Understanding your camera
- Working with available light [read & understand the light]
- Dare to go manual Vs Auto camera settings
- How to read your histogram and how to fine-tune-it
- Adjust your image exposure in relation to your subject
- Depth of Field calculation & focal blending
- What lenses should you use?
- Camera settings to take the perfect shot every time
- Image composition, the golden rules and how to break it!
- Filters, Neutral Density and Neutral Density Grads
- Twilight & Blue Hour photography tutorial
- Digital workflow
- Introduction to Photoshop & Lightroom Post-processing