Cinque Terre Highlights
Tour Highlight and Inclusions
This Exclusive small-group photographic adventure has been carefully put together, allowing you to experience a diversity of breathtaking urban landscapes and iconic scenery under different light. We guarantee a wealth of photography opportunities, including small group tuition, practical notes and one-to-one support tailored to your individual needs while on-location learning the importance of image composition, available light and night photography techniques.
We like to think of ourselves as explorers rather than tourists and our approach to this photo tour reflects our slow travel philosophy. By spending the 4 nights in the same location, a small and confortable family run hotel, we will be able to come and go freely as we please, and make the most of our time in Cinque Terre.
- Experience a unique itinerary specially designed for photographers
- 4 night in individual & twin-share room
- Breakfast (4x) during the duration of the photography tour
- Welcome dinner on our first evening in Varnazza
- Landscape, architecture, sunset & blue hour photography tips
- An array of iconic landmarks with plenty of photography time
- Breathtaking sunset & blue hour shoot/ workshop overlooking Varnazza
Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso and other little hidden gem along the Italian region of Liguria.
- Short accessible walks to explore the best photo locations in Venice
- At least 1 sunrise & 1 twilight photography session
- Camera settings & technique to take the perfect shot every time
- As it is our own personalised photo tour, we can stop when and where we want or revisit locations to find the right light!
- Personalised photography advise from Martial - Professional landscape photographer
- Fully escorted tour in English, French
- Photography group of 4 – 7 participants maximum
- Complimentary Lightroom / Photoshop editing session, advice and trouble shooting