Karajini Tour Highlights
Tour Highlight and Inclusions
This Exclusive small-group photographic adventure has been carefully put together, allowing you to experience a diversity of breathtaking Western Australian landscapes and iconic coastal scenery. We guarantee a wealth of photography opportunities, including small group tuition, practical notes and one-to-one support tailored to your individual needs while on-location learning the importance of image composition, available light and night photography techniques.
- Experience a unique itinerary specially designed for photographers
- 13 night accommodation (refer to itinerary)
- Option* Deluxe Eco Tent accommodation in Karijini Nat’L Park
- Daily breakfast and all picnic lunches during the duration of the tour
- 4x evening meals, including welcome dinner in Karijini, Cheela Plains Station, Exmouth Whalebone Brewery and late lunch/early dinner at the Lobster Shack in Cervantes
- Comfortable air conditioned 4WD/ Bus (incl. 2 water bottle pp p/day)
- A smorgasbords of photography opportunities throughout the 14 days
- All entrance fees to National Parks, exhibits & locations visited for photography
- Entry fee to Monkey Mia Resort and Dolphin Discovery Center
- Wilderness and discovery stops, iconic panoramic views, wildflowers in season
- Short accessible walks to explore some of the best photo locations on tour
- Dale Gorge, Fern Pool, Hancock George, Joffre Gorge – the list is endless!
- Night photography sessions in the breathtaking Australian Outback
- Fresh local produce & outback tucker in Karijini & Wooramel Station
- Fish BBQ dinner at the iconic Finlay’s Kalbarri (TBC)
- Sunset session overlooking the World Heritage Shark Bay coastlines
- Karijini Nat’l Park & Ningaloo Reef Nat’l Park discovery drive
- Turquoise Bay, Francois Peron, Carnarvon Space Station, Pinnacles Desert
- Kangaroos, emus, eagles, dolphins, whales and wildflowers are seasonal, but all possible.
- As it is our own personalised photo tour, we can stop when and where we want!
- Professional photography advise
- Fully escorted tour in English (some knowledge of french)
- Photography group of 2 – 6 participants maximum
- Complimentary Lightroom / Photoshop editing session, advice and trouble shooting.