Kalbarri - Highlights
Tour Highlight and Inclusions
During each of the sessions we will explain in simple words how to master your camera settings, go through lens selection and focal for landscape, nature photography, etc. We will also explore the world of image composition, exposure and how to read your histogram before making our way to a selection of locations and put in practice what we just covered. Martial has been working in this part of the world as a professional landscape photographer for over 30 years, and as a mentor, a professional commercial photographer for over 35 years as well as running workshops in partnership with Nikon-Swiss. He will be there to assist you with all your photography questions. No gimmicks, no upsells, just sound photography advice!
Experience 5 unique itineraries along Australia’s Coral Coast specially designed for photographers. These small-group photography tours and workshops have been carefully put together, allowing you to experience a diversity of breathtaking Australian landscape, rugged coastline and over 420 million years old River Gorges. We guarantee a wealth of photography opportunities, including small group tuition, practical notes and one-to-one support tailored to your individual needs while on-location learning the importance of image composition, available light and night photography techniques.
- A selection of 6 tours & workshops to choose from
- All jam packed with an abundance of photography opportunities
- A water bottle, light refreshment and practical notes
- Complimentary pick-up at accommodation (available on request)
- Comfortable air conditioned 4WD/ Bus (incl. 2 water bottle pp p/day & snacks)
- National Park Fees & all entrance fees to exhibits & locations that we visit
- A varieties of wildflowers (seasonal)
- Astrophotography, landscape, nature & macro photography tips
- An array of iconic National Parks landscapes with plenty of photography time
- Short accessible walks to explore some of the best photo locations on tour
- Dawn to dusk photo tour selection
- Island Rock, Red Bluff, Nature Window, Z-Bend… (Varies between itineraries)
- As it is our own personalised photo tour, we can stop when and where we want!
- Professional photography advise
- Fully escorted tour in English or French
- Photography group of 2 – 6 participants maximum
- Advice and trouble shooting tips