Exmouth to Broome - Dates & Costs
Private Tour: Flexible with dates between April to October
Upcoming Tour Dates:
April 14th – 27th, 2024 / This 14-Day itinerary starts in Exmouth and finishes in Broome
July 12th – 25th, 2024 / This 14-Day itinerary starts in Exmouth and finishes in Broome
June 14-day itinerary include a mixture of accommodations with some nights in tents to give us close access to the mesmerising Western Australian night sky. Tents and bedding linens are provided, however if you prefer bringing your own pillow and sleeping bag, you are welcome. Note; Camp/Tents are the only accommodation option authorised overnight in the Karijini National Park, however Deluxe tent options are available at the ECO Retreat from $300 – $500 p/night, pending availability.
Expression of interest and booking are now open for the 2024 Exmouth to Broome Photo Tours seasons
- 14-Day Option Cost: AU$ 5,280 pp | single supplement from AU$ 1250.00 | Flights not included
- 12-Day Option Cost: AU$ 5,085 pp | single supplement from AU$ 1250.00 | Flights not included
Take 5% off of the total costs of any tours when you sign up for 2 participants or more* (*conditions apply, not valid with any other offers, applicable only for direct online bookings)
Escape the busy tracks and experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn how to shoot dramatic scenery from sunrise to sunset, and capture the breathtaking night sky shining over some of the most iconic landscape in Western Australia. This Exmouth to Broome photo tour is offered as a stand-alone tour with option to add a pre – Perth tour extension or a post Extended tour down WA’s Southwest or to the Pinnacles National Park. It is a perfect tour to include a non-photographer companion.
The 12-Day option does not include Day-1 early arrival in Exmouth, and Day-14 last day in Broome
Observers/ non-photographers companions can either tag along while you are out taking photographs, or do their own exploring of the surroundings and we’ll all meet up in the evenings to share a few stories of the day’s events.
Optional Accommodation: Deluxe En-suite Eco Retreat Tent in Karijini (extra TBA)
A $1500 deposit will secure your spot.at is included?
- 13 nights accommodations* (refer to itinerary for 12-Day option)
- Daily breakfast, lunches (13x) and dinners (4x) incl. welcome dinner in Exmouth, Cheela Plains Station, Karijini and Eighty Miles Beach BBQ
- Private transportation (incl. 2 water bottle pp p/day)
- All entrance fees to exhibits, national parks & locations that we visit for photography
- Martial’s expertise in guiding and photographic instruction
Other Options Available
- Swim/snorkel with the Whale Shark in Exmouth (extra TBA)
- Horizontal Fall Scenic Flight and Water Rafting in Broome (extra TBA)
Level of physical difficulty: 3-5 out of 5
This 14-Day Tour starts in Exmouth and finishes in Broome. It is suitable for beginners and experienced photographers of all ages. A moderate level of fitness is required (some walking).