DSLR - Highlights
Highlight and Inclusions
These exclusive one-to-one private tuition and small-group photographic courses have been carefully put together, allowing you to learn at your own pace, including practical notes and one-to-one support tailored to your individual needs while on-location learning the importance of image composition, available light and post-processing.
Get off shooting in “Auto” and be in control of your photography. Our workshop sessions will teach you how to use your camera, functionalities and settings so you can spend less time trying to figure out the over complicated technical gibberish and more time playing with the cool stuff to achieve greater creative control over your photography. It is tailored specifically to individual level and includes a set of general reference notes to help you work through the key concepts covered.
- Understanding your camera mode
- Outdoor hand’s on practical tuition
- Shooting in different lighting
- White balance
- Subject, ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Taking control of the focus
- Long exposure and motion blur
- Creating shallow and deep depths of field in your images
- Freezing Vs blurring movement
- Controlling exposure
- Composition guidelines
- Post-processing overview
- Landscape, architecture, Nature & macro photography tips
- Professional photography advise
- Photography group of 2 – 8 participants maximum
- light refreshments
- And more…
We offer small group DSLR photography courses, workshops and one-on-one tuition.